How to Reach EMC
- 3 Km from railway station
- 3 Km from main bus stand
- ½ Km from Collectorate
- Opposite to Reliance Mall in Perundurai road A number of buses and share autos operate to EMC throughout the day from all corners of Erode town and also from neighbouring towns. Plenty of autos and taxis are available to the hospital.
Pickup from home by ambulance is available. Ambulance Service.
0424-2888555, 2266273, 7373097199
- Afternoon: 11 to 1 pm
- Evening: 5 to 7 pm
- Restrict visitors to the critical care units and the post-operative wards
- Avoid visiting your patient at other times
- Maintain silence
- Avoid bringing children to the hospitals
Do's and Dont's
1. You are requested not to bring valuables with you to the hospital.
2. The hospital will not be responsible for any loss.
3. Any unclaimed items found in the hospital premises may be handed over to the Reception personnel
4. Please avoid bringing food, fruits and beverages from outside. This is to minimize infection.
5. Flowers are not allowed to be taken in to the Intensive Care Units. This is to prevent infection.
6. Please co-operate with us to keep your room neat and tidy.
7. Please request your well wishers to visit you only during visiting hours
8. Please do not wash and dry clothes in your bath room.
9. Please avoid children staying in your room. Children are likely to contract infections easily.
10. Do not smoke in the hospital campus.
At the time of admission an initial advance will be collected. Make all payments in cash and collect the receipt immediately. If you have health insurance Policy inform the receptionist